If you are sending compliment slips or sending out letters to potential clients it is important that you portray the correct image. Once we have designed your logo, or if you already have one, you may wish to carry your company image through your business stationery. Our stationery design service works much the same way as our logo design:
- Professional designs to match your corporate branding
- Logo supplied in vector and pixel file formats – PDF, CD-R, JPG, PNG, TIFF or any form
- Supply of any special fonts used in the design upon completion
- You are involved throughout the whole design process
- Includes design of the following items: compliments slip – letterhead – envelope – business card.
Please contact us to express your interest in our stationery design service and will be happy to email across some examples of our recent designs. Please include as much information as possible about your business.
The full stationery design process
We want the whole process to be as easy as possible for you. Here’s how it works:
1. Once we have completed your logo design or you have submitted a copy of your existing logo we will then start working on the initial logo design concepts. Within 4-5 days, you will receive your first drafts.
2. As with logo design, it is vital that you spend a good amount of time to express your likes and dislikes with each of the designs. Examine the concepts and set aside a good hour or two to express this and let us know via e-mail.
3. Based on your comments from step 2, we will continue to work on the design. The revised designs will be ready within 2-4 days.
4. Once you are happy, we will send the stationery designs in the vector and pixel file formats – AI, CDR, EPS, JPG, PNG, PDF etc.
The Stationery Design Package costs £350. If you are interested in our stationery design service, you may find it helpful to use our quotation request form..